A special Sanctity of Life Sunday Bible study and a bulletin insert are being prepared for January 21st. We will also welcome a special guest from the Health Resources Center who will be sharing
information on how you can join in the pro-life movement!
Health Resources Life Care Center is our local pregnancy center that provides a number of services and resources to meet the needs of clients. All of the services are FREE to anyone regardless of income.
Services offered are for both men and women:
- Educational One-on-One Classes
- Ultrasound (1st trimester)
- Pregnancy Testing
- Accurate Information on Pregnancy Options
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Fertility Care
- Continued Support (as desired)
- Healthy Relationships/Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- PostAbortion Counseling & Support
- 24 Hour Option Line (1-800-395-HELP)
To learn more and to connect with Health Resources, visit www.hrcff.org.